PaulCamper is re-connecting people with nature. We are the largest, fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe, backed by renowned international marketplace investors. We currently have a team of more than 65 adventurers making this vision a reality and this is just the beginning.
We are convinced that the best way to back our customers is to back our people! At PaulCamper we believe in an environment that encourages personal responsibility & continuous development and aims for high self-efficacy for each and every team member.
As we are getting ready to bring our organization to the next level, we are looking for an experienced HR Generalist who understands and drives systematically internal user value creation through building, organizing, and providing all HR services. This position is key for delivering an excellent internal user experience to build the foundation to reach our ambitious growth goals in a lean way.
- You are a strategist and have a strong business understanding! You translate PaulCamper's policies and strategies directly into the field of HR.
- You understand yourself as the servant of the people and the business and love to actively build and shape! You take ownership for:
- HR administration services (#1 focus): payroll, employment contracts, supplements, other legal documents, reportings, onboarding requirements
- People development frameworks & tools
- Compensation framework & management
- Measurement of employee engagement and action plan
- HR controlling
- Office management
- You use your self-starter-mentality, strong sense of urgency, your proven toolkit, and your ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Your work is characterized by structured, goal-oriented experiments in lean MVP style to approach our growth in a highly systematic but also pragmatic way.
- From consulting, building, and implementation to the operational business you are a trusted partner within the whole company.
Your Travel Experience
- You have a track record of building up scalable structures, processes & workflows for the internal user in a fast-paced, VC funded environment with a high level of ownership and responsibility. You have a broad entrepreneurial understanding. Ideally, your knowledge and experience are complemented through activities in other areas such as operations, sales, business development.
- You have a strong desire and determination to create meaningful results and impact acting as the service center for the team. Resilience, tenacity, and conscientiousness are anchored deeply in your character.
- You are a fast thinker, highly analytical, and have a strategic mindset with the ability to connect every action to our bigger picture and organisational purpose.
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence understanding the various needs and motivations of our people. You are ambitious to thrive for best engagement and caring for the team.
- You are a communication chameleon able to adapt and flex your communication style to match your target audience. You share information actively in a structured and clear way.
- You are not just fluent in English and German but also bringing profound knowledge of German labor law.
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively shaping and scaling our company and its culture.
- A unique international team that is intrinsically motivated and passionate about outdoor travel.
- People that embrace uncertainty as they see all the beautiful opportunities within.
- Responsibility, challenges, and encouragement from day one, with the chance to create impact for good.
- An open feedback culture as well as freedom for further personal growth & development.
- Flexibility in the working setup including a bright and open office located in central Berlin.
For more great insights listen to the talks with our CEO Dirk:
Hungry to create impact and drive change in a highly dynamic environment? We are looking forward to getting to know you!