PaulCamper is making adventures in the great outdoors accessible to everyone. We are the largest, fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe, backed by renowned international marketplace investors.
We have been transforming our company to a lean and agile organization, with a clear focus on user value. This means no more departments, but cross-functional teams working along the customer journey to best serve their experience and the company’s growth. We are constantly learning and adapting in an evolutionary, iterative way. Here you will find this is not just a statement.
As we are getting ready to conquer more European markets, we are looking for a Senior Mobile Product Manager who helps us to reach our ambitious growth goals in a most efficient way.
- You will work closely with our remote engineering team and connect the dots between relevant stakeholders.
- Your daily priority and resource management will guide our product to new spheres.
- You will work in our own unique PaulCamper agile work mode.
- You conduct beta test sessions with our community and evaluate the results accordingly.
- You create wireframes and prototypes to develop innovative and disruptive ideas.
Your travel Experience
- You have at least 5 years experience in the field of mobile product management and have experience in collaborating with various stakeholders (UX/ UI designers, marketing, operations, tech).
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams and agile working methods (SCRUM, agile, etc.), MVPs & Design Thinking.
- You have a passion to develop an outstanding user experience and you spot untapped potential right away - always with a clear user-first approach.
- You bring a committed and an autonomous working style.
- You have a data driven approach and know how to make your process visible and report accordingly.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German.
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- PaulCamper Week - we pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van.
For more great insights listen to the talks with our CEO Dirk: here und here
Hungry to build up the next big thing in outdoor travel?
Send us your application, we're looking forward to hearing from you!