PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe. That is just the beginning: we are making exploring the great outdoors the next big thing - globally. We share this vision with some of the most renowned international marketplace investors to bring camper sharing to the world. We currently have a team of more than 50 Campers making this vision a reality. We believe in love, respect and authenticity, which is reflected in the daily work life of our diverse team.
As we embark on a new adventure of transforming PaulCamper into a truly agile company, we are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)(Golang + React) to support our new work mode and our newly set-up cross-functional teams.
- You build new features and take care of already existing features in cooperation with our cross functional teams.
- You follow the full cycle from the problem definition phase to the release and beyond.
- You write maintainable, self-documented, domain driven code and evolve existing codebase.
- You make sure PaulCamper's software is growing both in terms of quality and performance.
Your Travel Experience
- You have strong 2+ Go language coding, testing and debugging experience in production.
- You have 2+ years of hands-on experience with React in production.
- You have strong understanding of data structures and algorithms as well as extensive design patterns knowledge.
- You are familiar with React, Redux, Redux Saga, Webpack, React Native, GTM, CSS.
- You can get things done fast and you like it (we’re still a startup).
- You have lots of ideas and like to develop these ideas in a team.
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- PaulCamper Week - we pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van.
Our frontend stack: React, Redux, Saga, CSS Modules, cusom SSR for several NodeJS services including web, email and pdf renderers.
Our backend stack: Golang, PostgreSQL, Redis.
More at https://stackshare.io/paulcamper/paulcamper
Hungry to identify scalable, investment-worthy channels whilst spreading our #paulcamperstyle?
Then send us your application. We're looking forward to hearing from you!