PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe. That is just the beginning: we are making exploring the great outdoors the next big thing - globally. We share this vision with some of the most renowned international marketplace investors to bring camper sharing to the world. We currently have a team of more than 70 Campers making this vision a reality. We believe in love, respect and authenticity, which is reflected in the daily work life of our diverse team.
As we embark on a new international adventure, we are looking for an experienced customer-centric and data-driven Senior CRM Manager to develop new and to bring existing multi-channel campaigns to the next level.
- You develop and optimise all our cross-channel CRM-strategies to acquire, active & engage our customers.
- You have a strong ability to work in a cross-functional team and can influence across the organisation at all levels.
- You analyse the customer lifecycles and develop measurable marketing strategies to improve customer engagement & conversion over the customers journey.
- You love to test & measure the success of your actions.
- You are setting things up in a fast & in hands-on manner before iterating it to perfection.
Your Travel Experience:
- You have at least 3 years experience developing an overarching multi-channel CRM.
- You know your tools - especially those that help you understand the success of your actions.
- You speak German at a native level and possess excellent communication skills in English.
- You are organised and get things done.
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin
- PaulCamper Week - we pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van.
More on the founder's vision and business perspective can be found here
Do you want to join us as we reinvent the world of outdoor travel? Then send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you!