PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe. This is just the beginning: we are making exploring the great outdoors the next big thing - globally. We share this vision with some of the most renowned international marketplace investors to bring camper sharing to the world. We currently have a team of 60 camping enthusiasts making this vision a reality. We believe in love, respect and authenticity, which is reflected in the daily work life of our diverse team.
As we embark on a new adventure of transforming PaulCamper into a truly agile company, we are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our cross-functional teams in creating excellent experience for PaulCamper’s website and mobile app users.
The ideal candidate is a master of UX strategies, can move at high speed from concept to result, has working experience of MVP sprints and a sincere commitment to keep the user in the center in all processes. You will fit right in if you are a risk taker at heart, who understands our fast-growing marketplace ecosystem and keen to try out new paths with all things UX.
- Build wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user journeys/flows
- Work on ongoing conversation improvements of our landing pages
- Fulfill design requirements, with help of competitor analysis, current market user behaviour and user insights collected by our UCD research
- Monitor user insights/usability issues to the point of resolution
- Help the iterate with A/B tests - MVPs to identify the main problems and strengths
- Track record of successful workflow with developers and product managers
- Great time management skills - ability to accurately evaluate tasks and deliver on time
- Appreciation for work environment that is built on open feedback and iterative processes
- Experience with Agile work environments a big plus!
Your Travel Experience
- More than 4 years of design experience in web & app ecosystems -with focus on UX, UI in combination
- Passion for resolving user pains and for creating design solutions that will exceed users expectations
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD)
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
- A love for good design that works
- Ability to receive feedback and constructive criticism
- Familiarity with agile work processes and tools that support them
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin, Prototyping software like Prototype.io or Indesign , Photoshop, Miro
- Eager to learn more and share knowledge
- Ideally your portfolio does not only contain design, but also its effects
- You are fluent in English. German and/or Dutch are a plus.
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively helping shape and scale our company and its culture.
- A unique international team that is intrinsically motivated and passionate for outdoor travel. People that embrace uncertainty as they see the opportunities within.
- Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to create impact for good.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- Flexibility in working setup incl. a bright and open office located in central Berlin.
For more great insights listen to the talks with our CEO Dirk: here
Hungry to identify the most powerful levers for our growth whilst spreading our #paulcamperstyle?
Then send us your application. We're looking forward to hearing from you!